30 November 2020
A roundup of the news regarding the water experts that help push our industry forward for October 31-November 30.
Tanner Ogden joined oilfield automation and digital services providers SitePro as a corporate sales executive. He previously served as director of business development and technology at Westex Well Services for more than eight years. Ogden holds an MBA degree from Texas Tech University’s Rawls College of Business.
Ultrafiltration technology provider Swirltex welcomed Juan Andres Romero to it research & development team. Romero is a fresh graduate of the University of Calgary where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in the field of chemical engineering.
US water intelligence platform B3 Insight is seeking to fill two positions in Denver, Colorado: product manager, to support the execution of the company’s product roadmap; and data quality manager, to ensure that the data produced by the company meets quality standards. For more information, click here.
Water treatment services provider CarboNet has a Midland Basin opening for a commercial manager. Those interested should have experience in sales or account management, be technically proficient in water treatment technologies and be willing to travel within the US and to Canada. To find out more about the position, click here.
Exterran is looking to fill several water-related positions at offices in North America and the Middle East:
- Supply chain manager (Calgary, Canada)
- Water commissioning specialist (Calgary, Canada)
- Engineer II construction, civil – oil & gas water systems (Oman)
- Engineer II construction, controls and automation – oil & gas water systems (Oman)
- Engineer II construction, electrical – oil & gas water systems (Oman)
- Manager, project controls – oil & gas water systems (Oman)
- Material handler – oil & gas water systems (Oman)
- Project coordinator - oil & gas water systems (Oman)
- Project engineering manager - oil & gas water systems (Oman)
- Senior quantity surveyor - oil & gas water systems (Oman)
Rockwater Energy Solutions is seeking a business development representative in Midland, Texas. Ideal candidates should have 5-10 years of relevant experience and be willing to travel 50% of the time. Click here to learn more.
Biochemicals manufacturer Solugen has an opening for a control systems/production engineer based in Houston, Texas. Duties include providing support for a May 2021 plant commissioning, plant performance oversight, implementing AI process control technologies at the plant in 2022 and more. Allen Bradley Compactlogix programming experience is a critical competency requirement. For more information and to apply, click here.
Stantec is hiring a Houston, TX- or Nashville, TN-based subsector industrial water leader for oil, gas and chemicals. Candidates should be well versed in industrial water consulting and engineering. For more details, click here.