A roundup of the news regarding the water experts that help push our industry forward for January 7-February 1.
US water intelligence platform B3 Insight is seeking to fill two positions in Denver, Colorado: product manager, to support the execution of the company’s product roadmap; and data quality manager, to ensure that the data produced by the company meets quality standards. For more information, click here.
Water treatment chemistry provider CarboNet has several positions available:
- JD Jr. Analytical Chemist
- JD Jr. Scientist
- JD Sr. Analytical Chemist
- Marketing Manager
To find out more, click here.
Exterran is looking to fill several water-related positions at offices in North America and the Middle East:
- Supply chain manager (Calgary, Canada)
- Water commissioning specialist (Calgary, Canada)
- Senior manager for technical sales – water solutions (Dubai, UAE)
- Engineer II construction, civil – oil & gas water systems (Muscat, Oman)
- Engineer II construction, controls and automation – oil & gas water systems (Muscat, Oman)
- Engineer II construction, electrical – oil & gas water systems (Muscat, Oman)
- Material handler – oil & gas water systems (Muscat, Oman)
- Operation support specialist II – oil & gas water systems (Muscat, Oman)
- Senior quantity surveyor – oil & gas water systems (Muscat, Oman)
- Senior/lead project manager – oil & gas water systems (Muscat, Oman)
For more information on the positions and how to apply, click here.
ReStream Solutions is seeking a field technician to provide services and customer support out of Bossier City, LA. Stand-out candidates will have degrees in engineering, chemistry or a related field and more than three years of relevant work experience. To apply, click here.
Rockwater Energy Solutions has several positions open across the western US including:
- Business development manager (Houston, TX)
- Well chemical services operator (Garden City, TX and El Reno, OK)
- Manufacturing project engineer (Midland, TX)
- QC lab technician (Midland, TX)
- Regional manager (Odessa, TX)
For more information, click here.
Industrial services provider Rocsole is looking for an oil & gas industry independent sales representative to work with high-tech process monitoring systems. Click here for more information about the role or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Producer SM Energy is seeking a senior facilities engineer to work on infrastructure projects including flowlines, tank batteries and produced water gathering and disposal systems. Qualified candidates will have an engineering degree and at least eight years of applicable work experience. To find out more, click here.
Biochemicals manufacturer Solugen has several Texas openings:
- Laboratory technician (Houston, TX)
- Process technician lead (Houston, TX)
- SH&E manager – operations and R&D (Houston, TX)
- Senior scientist/engineer I – heterogeneous metals catalysis (Houston, TX)
For more information and to apply, click here.
Engineering consulting firm TRU Group has posted several produced water openings including:
- Oil & gas industry produced water management & operations expert
- Produced water brine processing chemical engineer
- Chemical engineer – bromine/bromide extraction from brine
- Evaporation engineer – extraction of salts from oil & gas produced water
- Oil & gas industry produced water tail-brine purification expert
- Brine resources geologist/hydrological engineer – salt lake brine, produced water, geothermal brine
Information on all positions can be found here.
The University of Wyoming has a postdoctoral research associate opening at its Center of Excellence in Produced Water Management. The center is looking for someone with expertise in electrospinning and electrospraying for the production of microporous filters and membranes. Interested candidates should apply no later than February 20, 2021. For more information, click here.