The Produced Water Society Annual Seminar is the longest-standing and most highly regarded technical conference serving the produced water management industry. The Houston-based event covers conventional, unconventional, onshore and offshore operations.
Please check back at the end of September 2021 to see a list of topics we are particularly keen to highlight during the 32nd Annual Seminar.
Information about submissions and selections
- Priority is given to presentations that are presented by, or co-presented with, operators.
- Presentations should be data-driven and avoid commercial content.
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words – full details on the content and formatting of your abstract will be provided in the submission form.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered – complete submissions include abstracts, all form fields, speaker bios and speaker headshots.
- Abstracts, speaker bios and headshots from selected submissions will be published in the PWS Annual Seminar event app for conference attendees to view.