The Produced Water Society Annual Seminar is the longest-standing and most highly regarded technical conference serving the produced water management sector. The Houston-based event covers conventional, unconventional, onshore and offshore operations and will feature technical presentations, panel discussions, roundtables, networking opportunities and exhibition booths. Produced water experts with global experience will discuss the existing solutions, technological innovations and produced water management best practices to ensure sustainable O&G production.
Suggested presentation topics
- Regulatory forecast
- Membrane technology developments
- Offshore produced water treatment
- Lessons learned in produced water treatment
- ESG issues
- New technologies
- CO2 flooding
- Evaporation technologies
- WSO treatment
- Solids-handling technologies
- Treatment for reinjection
- Chemistry optimization
- Marpol 2020 – sulfur oxide reduction
- Filtration technologies
- Oil sheens
- Priority is given to presentations that are presented by or co-presented with operators.
- Presentations should be data-driven and avoid commercial content.
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered – complete submissions include abstracts, all form fields, speaker bios and speaker headshots.
- Abstracts, speaker bios and headshots from the selected submissions will be published in the PWS Annual Seminar event app for conference attendees to view.
Abstracts for PWS Annual Seminar 2023 must submitted via the form below by November 2022.