The Produced Water Society Annual Seminar is the longest-standing and most highly regarded technical conference serving the produced water management industry. The Houston-based event covers conventional, unconventional, onshore and offshore operations.
Topics for our 2022 seminar include, but are not limited to:
Best available techniques & best available practices
Case studies & field experiences
Chemicals & chemical management
CO2 & energy efficiency
Drilling/slop water treatment
Environmental impact factor
EOR & CEOR
Field development & produced water management design
Sand production impacts & mitigation strategies
Monitoring & digital solutions
Oil/water separation technologies & water quality impacts
Removal of dissolved organic components
Research & emerging technologies
Robust, low-maintenance solutions
Seawater treatment & injection
Subsea water management & treatment
UF membranes: Pretreatment, other industries, vendor offerings & case studies
ESG & sustainability
Deaeration advancements: Economics, design & performance
High-TDS membrane desalination: Counter-flow RO, membrane distillation & techno-economics
ZLD systems: Other industries & shale techno-economics
Agricultural beneficial reuse: Boron, plant tolerances & non-food crops
Subsurface chemistry & morphology impacts on produced water characteristics
Produced water reinjection
Fundamentals of disposal injection
Produced water treatment optimization
New chemistries for iron chelation
New chemistries & treatment strategies for biocide
Optimizing & integrating biocide / bacterial monitoring
Markets & finance: Changing the game again
Information about submissions and selections
- Priority is given to presentations that are presented by, or co-presented with, operators.
- Presentations should be data-driven and avoid commercial content.
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words – full details on the content and formatting of your abstract will be provided in the submission form.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered – complete submissions include abstracts, all form fields, speaker bios and speaker headshots.
- Abstracts, speaker bios and headshots from selected submissions will be published in the PWS Annual Seminar event app for conference attendees to view.
Those interested in presenting at the Produced Water Society 32nd Annual Seminar must complete the abstract submission form below by December 03, 2021.